Michael Jackson Death Caused by DEMEROL?

Friday, June 26, 2009

Was Michael Jackson’s death caused by a painkiller overdose? Sources report Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest after an injection of Demerol, a narcotic pain reliever similar to Morphine. Read more below.

A source at the UCLA hospital’s emergency room said that Jackson’s people told paramedics Jackson had collapsed after an injection of Demerol.

The source stated: “Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing. His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.”

Read More

Latest Posts



I Hate Gossips is a celebrity gossip site which publishes rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported facts. Information on this site may or may not be true and I Hate Gossips makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.

All images that appear on the site are copyright their respective owners and I Hate Gossips claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish themto appear on the site please email us at 2ndblogger@gmail.com.

Recent Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP