Celebrities Tweet their Tribute to Michael Jackson

Friday, June 26, 2009


Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz: Tmz please be wrong. Everyone have hope.

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

John Mayer: I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ.

See more of today's top celeb news photos

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

See Us' photo tribute to stars who have died too soon

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family.

Perez Hilton: It's days like this that put it all into perspective. If you're reading this right now, you are blessed to be alive. Hug your family.

Shaquille ONeal: aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh dam dam dam

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

Sara Bareilles: I'm sad that Michael Jackson died. And Farrah. What a weird day. I'm going to eat cheese and watch CNN. Sniff.

Michelle Williams, formerly of Destiny's Child: I am absolutely stunned as every1 around the world is....

Heidi Montag: The world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless God rest his soul he will live on forever! life is so short enjoy every second God gives you!

Questlove, The Roots: Im am devastated over this but we all have memories. i just hope that he will get due justice in all the press memorials and whatnot. i know he was mired in controversy the last decade of his life but i think its time we let him rest in peace and learn to separate the ART and the ARTIST. --that is the MJ i will forever remember.

Solange: My fifth birthday party was M.J. themed, I insisted.My mother found a lookalike to come sing happy birthday and I KNEW he wasn't MY Michael
Thank you Michael Jackson for being my FIRST of many! My mother took me to my FIRST concert, I was only two years old. I fell in love.

Denise Richards: this is just so sad !! I can't believe it! Shocking ..

Ice T: Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

Wyclef Jean "music god. he made me believe that all things are possible and through positive music he will live forever."

Ashton Kutcher: I plea to the press to respect his wishes of maintaining the anonymity of his children. Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Source

Latest Posts

Network

Disclaimer

I Hate Gossips is a celebrity gossip site which publishes rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported facts. Information on this site may or may not be true and I Hate Gossips makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.

All images that appear on the site are copyright their respective owners and I Hate Gossips claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish themto appear on the site please email us at 2ndblogger@gmail.com.

Recent Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP