Heather Nichols dry humped by Rampage Jackson

Friday, July 10, 2009

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson caused quite a scene, last month, when the reporter from Cagepotato.com asked the former champ about his acting career. When the subject of a romantic comedy came up, Jackson decided to approach Nichols and dry hump her.

So how did Nichols feel about the incident? The reporter and actress told Sportsillustrated.com: 'At first I was just shocked when he grabbed me, and all I could think was, 'Oh my gosh, what is he doing?!' Then I tried to play along a little bit because I knew he was trying to be funny, but after about the first 5-10 seconds, it was just plain awkward...I decided to keep asking questions, assuming he would stop if I did that. So I asked another question, and he kept going...I was just freaking out, but still trying to be a professional and ask all the questions I was assigned to ask, and this has been interpreted by some viewers as me liking it and egging him on. This was definitely not the case. I was hired to do a job, which was to interview Rampage, so I decided to put up with his shenanigans and finish the interview.'

Here is the Link to the VIDEO

Source

Latest Posts

Network

Disclaimer

I Hate Gossips is a celebrity gossip site which publishes rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported facts. Information on this site may or may not be true and I Hate Gossips makes no warranty as to the validity of any claims.

All images that appear on the site are copyright their respective owners and I Hate Gossips claims no credit for them unless otherwise noted. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish themto appear on the site please email us at 2ndblogger@gmail.com.

Recent Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP